Friday, February 27, 2009

Sing & Learn!_¡Aprender Cantando!

One of the best ways to practice the English Phonetics is by singing. I started to do this when I was around 7 years old. I used to write the songs I liked the most exact way I possibly could when I would listen to them and then I would sing along, it was fun!
I found a Web Site with videos where songs are already subtitled, and some translated.
Click here to watch.

Una de las mejores maneras de practicar la Fonética Inglesa es cantando. Comencé a hacer esto cuando tenía alrededor de 7 años. Escribía las canciones exactamente como se escuchaban y luego las cantaba, ¡era entretenido!
Encontré esta Página Web con videos donde las canciones están subtituladas, y algunas traducidas.

Haz Clic aquí para ver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment_Gracias por tu comentario